Helpful Resources to Keep Your Child Focused on Learning while the Schools are Closed!
A Letter to My Fellow Parents
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We All Love Smart Kids Until...
Every working parent has time management challenges. Most of us have systems we depend on to manage our family and work responsibilities. One of those systems is our schools.
But what happens when the schools are closed? Times like -
The summer holidays
After school hours
And other unplanned holidays
You do a lot of things to restore order but the relative calm is always short lived!
Our children will always return to their antics once they feel bored.
In his free time, our son tries to rehearse the actions of his favorite super heroes. Imagine a Spiderman in diapers like in the picture above. Chills down the spine!
They tried to fix your unbroken DVD player or decoder while you were briefly out of the house or just went in for a nap?
They pretend to be taking a nap while you stood over them to make they have gone to sleep. But they have a plan that goes into action once you go stepped out.
One time, one of my kid brothers almost got electrocuted. He was probing the wall socket with a fork when no one was watching!
As exemplary parents, we always desire smart kids around us.
They keep us entertained.
They remind us of who we once were.
They challenge us, mentally
And they keep us on our toes from the rising of the sun till the going down of the same.
That's a handful!
But how do we keep them in school even when they are at home with us, because the schools are closed?
- You could access resources that enable you to be their teacher?
- You could access resources, mostly free, that can help you keep them focused on learning while the holidays lasted?
- You could have these resources do the heavy lifting for you without you being distracted?
- A much better strategy that involves using a combination of virtual classes, downloadable resources and apps or any of these 3 independently?
- You have a strategy that will not require you to scream and shout?
- You won't have to threaten your child or emotionally blackmail him to get him to stay calm?
- You may not need to hire home lesson teachers to tutor her after school or during the holidays?
Rather, this approach has the potential of
But how can you access these helpful resources to keep your child focused on learning while the schools are closed?
We have put together a guide in an electronic book (e-book) format just for you. The e-book contains:
- 14 websites where you can find excellent educational resources for your child
- Additional resource linking you to 200+ websites where you can find additional educational materials for your kid
- Resources cover Pre-K up to the 12th grade. So, it doesn't matter whether your child is still in preparatory school or getting set for high school (secondary school); you have no reason to worry.
- Information on How you can make your Scrabble Game at home. Did you know that Scrabble is not just a game but also a learning tool and has the potential to keep one healthy, especially when played with loved ones?
- Most of these resources are free. Only a few may require registration or subscription.
- You can download and print most of them. This is important because it saves you the cost of buying data or getting multiple devices and time.
- You can recommend them to your child's school or lesson teacher when the schools reopen. The resources never go out of use.
You can find these inside Smart Kids - A Comprehensive Guide to Excellent Resources to Keep Your Child Busy After School and During the Holidays
- 14 downloadable and printable coloring books for your child. Some of the coloring materials are prepared in such a way that adults can also take part. It's a creative to de-stress and have fun with the children.
- Some resources on managing diabetes, hypertension and handling weight gain. The smartest way to gain the upper hand over diabetes and weight loss is access to quality information.
- There will be valuable updates from time-to-time on the Smart Kids ebook, and these updates will get to your email inbox without additional costs!
Testimonies from one of the websites in the ebook
Testimonies from another of the websites in the ebook
Whether you are a teacher or a parent or both, the Smart Kids ebook is comprehensive enough to keep you and your child happy and focused on learning whenever they are not in school. You can grab your own copy before the price goes up...
To order your copy of Smart Kids - A Comprehensive Guide to Excellent Resources to Keep Your Child Busy After School and During the Holidays, use any of the two options below:
Make a secure card payment with your Visa, Master or Verve card. This will give you INSTANT ACCESS to your files. Download and use with pleasure.
Make a Bank Transfer to the bank details provided and text your payment proof to the mobile number provided. You gain Access within 30 minutes to 3 hours upon payment confirmation.
You won't be paying ₦8,000.00 today. Rather, you can claim Smart Kids - A Comprehensive Guide to Resources to Excellent Resources to Keep Your Child Busy After School and During the Holidays today for -
Title Goes Here
Click the button below to claim your copy of the book and all the bonuses NOW for
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
This site [ceejaymart.com] and CEEJAYMARTDOTCOM are neither a part of nor endorsed by Facebook.com and Facebook Inc. or Google and Alphabet Inc. FACEBOOK is a trademark of Facebook Inc. while GOOGLE is a trademark of Alphabet Inc.